Ubisoft and Com2uS Unveil Plans to Launch Web3 Games on OasysSINGAPORE – Media OutReach – 28 June 2023 – Oasys, a gaming-optimized blockchain, today announced a series of major updates for its blockchain gaming ecosystem at its inaugural Oasys Special Event, the largest side event of IVS Crypto 2023. The event, held at Kyoto’s historic Nijo Castle, featured presentations from 13 gaming and internet companies, including Ubisoft, and Com2uS.
During the event, Oasys revealed several highlights for the first time, including:
- Com2uS / XPLA is creating a thriving blockchain gaming ecosystem that empowers gamers and developers in Japan. Based on this collaboration, “Summoners War: Chronicles,” one of the most anticipated AAA blockchain games, will be onboarded on Oasys.
- Ubisoft is launching its first-ever partnership with Oasys to create a new Web3 game, titled “Champions Tactics: Grimoria Chronicles”.
- double jump.tokyo unveiled a new blockchain game, “Battle of Three Kingdoms,” which is being developed under license from SEGA’s renowned IP, “Sangokushi Taisen.” The game showcased its captivating artwork, generating significant anticipation among attendees.
- MIXI’s partnership with Oasys for content development, leveraging MIXI’s expertise in social gaming and user engagement to create a more immersive and rewarding blockchain gaming experience. This is in addition to MIXI’s involvement as an Oasys validator since April 2023.
- DMM.com / DM2C Studio’s confirmation of the release of the first game, “Coin Musume,” on the DMM exclusive Verse “DM2 Verse.” In addition, a movie for the upcoming title, “Kanpani☆Girls RE:BLOOM” was also unveiled, alongside information about a new title, “Kamiyagura.”
- BLOCKSMITH&Co.’s introduction of “QAQA,” a vertical short video app set to be deployed on their unique “BLQS Verse.”
- Enish Co., Ltd.’s decision to build their own Verse and the announcement of their inaugural title, “De:Lithe Last Memories.”
- Digital Entertainment Asset Pte. Ltd.’s introduction of GameFi content that incorporates token incentives and gamification on Oasys’ unique Verse, with the aim of “making an impact on the world while earning” and addressing social issues.
- OASYX’s second NFT project with Bandai Namco Research Institute based on the concept of “AI lifeform X NFT”
- The development of a wallet specialized for the Oasys blockchain.
Additional images for media:
Com2uS / XPLA
Hashtag: #Oasys #blockchain #gaming #japan
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
Oasys was established in February 2022 to increase mainstream play-and-earn adoption, and at launch, committed to partnering with 25 gaming and Web3 tech companies to act as validators, such as Bandai Namco Research, SEGA, Ubisoft and Yield Guild Games. Led by a team of blockchain experts and joining forces with the biggest gaming company names to serve as the initial validators, Oasys is revolutionizing the gaming industry with its Proof-of-Stake (PoS) based blockchain.
With a focus on creating an ecosystem for gamers and developers to distribute and develop blockchain-based games, Oasys solves the problems game developers face when building games on the blockchain. The trifecta approach of the fastest network powered by the gaming community, a scalable network powered by AAA game developers and the blockchain offering the best user experience with fast transactions and zero gas fees for users, readies participants to enter the Oasys and play.
More information on Oasys is available at: