* Malaysian palm oil futures recorded their biggest daily gain in two weeks on Thursday, ending six sessions of losses as they tracked strength in soyoil and were helped by a technical correction.
* Chicago Board of Trade wheat futures dropped 3.1 percent to their lowest in nearly four months on Thursday, with investors beating back an overnight rally attempt amid plentiful global supplies.
* Oil prices ended mixed on Thursday after a seesaw trading session, as investors weighed rising U.S. production against geopolitical uncertainties and comments from leading Gulf oil producers that an extension to OPEC-led supply cuts was likely.
* Stocks on major markets rose along with the euro on Thursday as a market-friendly presidential candidate led in opinion polls ahead of elections in France on Sunday.
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait signal likely extension of oil output cut
Trump targets cheap Chinese steel in probe, rallying U.S. steel stocks
Trudeau defends Canada’s dairy system against Trump protectionist charge
Ivory Coast cocoa quality suffers as merchants blend beans
Brazil’s JBS to resume slaughtering at six idle beef units next week
Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Apr 1-25 palm oil export data on Apr 25.
Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Apr 1-25 palm oil export data on Apr 25.
- Mallory LooneFounder & DirectorTalentLinkz Resources
RelatedDatuk Yong Soo HeongChairman
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in Concert rescheduled for NOVEMBER with the National Symphony Orchestra performing John Williams’ entire score… READ MORE
- ‘A monopoly monopolizes a market is not illegal unless there are unfair terms’ Is this REALLY none of your business???… READ MORE
- -The Strongest Voice of Global Technology GUANGDONG, China, Oct. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The launch ceremony of 2017 Canton Tower Science &… READ MORE
News & Analysis
The Thinking Business Blog
- November 9, 2017
Action needed to get back on track says Connect Malaysia’s Joe Perri Monday November 6, 2017. The post implementation economic…READ MORE
- iSee Taiwan Foundation and the Sayling Wen Cultural & Educational Foundation Creates a 21 Global Design Organizational NetworkNovember 2, 2017
Innovation and Leadership, are the most significant factors for the future development of societies. Under the banner “Innovative Leadership x…READ MORE
- October 30, 2017
Arçelik A.Ş., leading global household appliances manufacturer and mother company of Beko and Grundig, has been awarded a position…READ MORE
- October 17, 2017
What do summer blockbuster movies, boxed chocolates and skyscrapers have in common? It wasn’t until modern air conditioning came to movie…READ MORE
Business Lifestyle Review
- Lenzing partners with three of Europe’s up-and-coming fashion designers to launch TENCEL(TM) Luxe: the future of eco-coutureOctober 30, 2017
The fashion world is waking up to an increasing consumer desire for eco-couture as a growing clientele wants premium fabrics…READ MORE
- October 29, 2017
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in Concert rescheduled for NOVEMBER with the National Symphony Orchestra performing John Williams’ entire score…READ MORE
Human Capital Review
- October 31, 2017
According to the Report on the Spending of Chinese Students’ Abroad (2017) issued by UnionPay International on July 20th, the Chinese students who…READ MORE
- October 25, 2017
Nordin Abdullah “Budget 2018, themed “Shaping the Future” should see the government continue to balance spending on infrastructure projects and…READ MORE
Business Lunch & Corporate Dinner
- November 3, 2017
Malaysia’s 5-star luxury hotel was recently awarded the Best Business Hotel and Best Lifestyle Hotel in Malaysia at the Haute Grandeur Global Hotel…READ MORE
- October 23, 2017
Findings from agoda’s Travel and Tech Study have revealed that Malaysian millennials travel to experience their own national culture, especially…READ MORE
The Malaysia Global Business Forum offers a select range of consulting services for companies looking to expand their market share in Malaysia and for those Malaysian companies looking to expand overseas. Follow the link to receive some more information about how the MGBF can assist your business: