The Malaysian Global Business Forum
The Malaysian Global Business Forum has been created to act as a platform for enhancing global business cooperation with Malaysia and to facilitate Malaysian businesses to penetrate global markets.
The Malaysia Global Business Forum are events bringing together key industry, government and private sector players into highly targeted discussions and networking sessions. Smaller meetings and events are also held under this banner to assist specific sectors and as a way to address key issues.
The expected outcome of each edition of the Malaysia Global Business Forum is tangible business development between Malaysia and the highlighted partner country.
The Malaysia Global Business Forum was established to achieve the following:
- To provide a focal point for enhancement of global business with Malaysia
- To enhance and promote Malaysia’s business brand globally
- To be an arena for discussion, network, and collaboration to stimulate the growth and development of global business with Malaysia
- To facilitate the resolution of trade problems and issues
- To highlight the areas of investment and global cooperation with Malaysia
- To facilitate the exchange of information and coordinate global business cooperation with Malaysia
CHARTER OF MALAYSIA GLOBAL BUSINESS FORUM
THE GLOBAL MALAYSIAN BUSINESS FORUM HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING:
- TO PROVIDE A FOCAL POINT FOR ENHANCEMENT OF GLOBAL BUSINESS WITH MALAYSIA
- TO ENHANCE AND PROMOTE MALAYSIA’S BUSINESS BRAND GLOBALLY
- TO GATHER GLOBAL INDUSTRY EXPERTS, LEADERS AND SPECIALISTS TO SHARE THEIR VIEWS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- TO BE AN ARENA FOR DISCUSSION, NETWORKING AND COLLABORATION TO STIMULATE THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL BUSINESS WITH MALAYSIA
- TO FACILITATE THE RESOLUTION OF TRADE PROBLEMS AND ISSUES
- TO HIGHLIGHT AREAS OF INVESTMENT AND GLOBAL COOPERATION WITH MALAYSIA
- TO FACILITATE THE EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION AND TO CO-ORDINATE GLOBAL BUSINESS CO-OPERATION WITH MALAYSIA