MALAYSIA GLOBAL BUSINESS FORUM
STRATEGIC PARTNERS – MALAYSIA & THE ARAB WORLD
The visit of H. E. Mohammed Al-Rabea, Secretary General, Council of Arab Economic Unity, The Arab League, is the first time that the Council of Arab Economic Unity, The Arab League has visited Malaysia to develop economic ties. H.E. Mohammed Al-Rabea will be sharing the platform at the event with Dato Muhkriz Mahathir, Deputy Minister of International Trade and Industry.
As Malaysia moves forward with their push to become a global economic force, and, a leader of developing nations in the economic arena, the development and cementing of economic ties and business relationships with the Arab World plays an ever increasing role.
Association with Malaysia can be of great benefit for the Arab World considering the recent developments and restructuring of many of their governments.
The Arab World has markets which are a natural fit for Malaysian goods and services including, Healthcare, Tourism, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Halal Food and Islamic Finance.
Malaysia has yet to further the business relationships with all the members of the Arab League and it is envisaged that this event will contribute to the development of good ties.
- Arrival at KLIA of H.E. Mohammed Al – Rabea – 20 February, 2012 – Time: 1805 Hours – Available for photographs and press comments
- Press Conference with Dato’ Muhkriz Mahathir – 21 February, 2012 – Time :1300 Hours – Menara MATRADE, Available for photographs and press comments
- Press Conference at KPJ Bhd – 22 February, 2012 Time : 1100 Hours – Tawakal Hospital, Off Jalan Pahang, Kuala Lumpur – Available for photographs and comments
- Farewell High Tea – 23 February, 2012 Time : 1830 hours – Putrajaya – Available for photographs and comments
- Recognition of the Arab Malaysia Chamber of Commerce by the Council of Arab Economic Unity
- Recognition of the upcoming Malaysia Global Business Forum’s – High Impact Projects – Malaysia and the Arab World in July, 2012
- Formation of a Working Group to identify and implement High Impact Projects between Malaysia and the Arab World
- How the Arab World sees Malaysia as a Modern Day Success Story especially in the areas of economic and social development.
Press releases will be available at each press conference or opportunity. Photographs can be supplied should you require.FOR DETAILS CONTACT: Malaysia Global Business Forum Ms. Maylessa Nelson Office: + 603 9205 7769 Fax: +603 9205 7788 Email: [email protected]