VICTORIA, Seychelles – Media OutReach
– 6 September 2022 – Ben Zhou, co-founder and CEO of Bybit, the third most visited cryptocurrency exchange in the world, celebrated a stream of new products and milestones in his mid-year review. He also shared details of new product arrivals at Bybit including a debit card, and wallet. Recent Significant Milestones
- 10 million users in 160 countries. In August 2022, Bybit reached a total of 10 million users, a huge milestone for the fast-growing crypto exchange.
- Supporting 16 languages. Bybit strode toward becoming a global crypto exchange, and now supports trading in 16 languages, as well as 24/7 customer support available in 13 languages.
- The Third Most Visited Crypto Exchange. Bybit was the third most visited crypto exchange every month of 2022.
- Established 12 country-specific teams. Bybit is determined to be the crypto ark for the world and its 12 local market teams saw 5x quarterly growth on average across local markets:
- 27% growth in Mexico
- 346% growth in Argentina
- 109% growth in Vietnam
- 255% growth in Brazil
- Deepening partnerships. In 2022, Bybit became the principal crypto partner for the outstanding F1 team Oracle Red Bull Racing. Bybit launched several NFTs with Oracle Red Bull Racing, including the Playseat Auction at the Monaco Grand Prix where the winner won the physical playseat and an NFT playseat.
- Global sponsorships: Bybit continued its existing sponsorship with top-tier German football club Borussia Dortmund (BVB), and Japanese J League football club Avispa Fukuoka. The crypto exchange also added MIBR, the biggest esports team in Brazil, to its list of esports teams, which include NAVI and Astralis.
- Giving back: After a record-breaking turnout to Bybit’s annual World Series of Trading competition, Bybit was able to pledge $900,000 in BTC to UNICEF from the WSOT prize pool. The funds will aid digital learning for kids in East Asia and the Pacific, and augment STEAM education for girls in Vietnam.
The Latest on Bybit’s Products & Services
- Bybit Card. The Bybit debit card is coming soon! It will allow users to pay for goods and services with stablecoins such as USDC. Bybit will partner with a major debit card provider to allow access to crypto payments around the world.
- Web3 Aggregator and Wallet. The Bybit team is working on a web3 Aggregator, which will show users the hottest projects in DeFi, and contain tutorials to help onboard new users. It will work in conjunction with the Bybit Wallet, another hotly anticipated product coming soon.
- Options Trading. In 2022, Bybit released the first-in-market USDC Options trading and settlement. The stablecoin-margined options contract allows users to trade BTC, ETH, and SOL crypto options conveniently using USDC.
- Futures and Perpetuals. Bybit’s flagship product — which includes perpetual and expiration futures — has continued to succeed massively in 2022. On average, there were 200,000 active daily traders on Bybit’s derivatives platform generating an average daily trading volume of over $10 billion.
- Fiat On-Ramps. Bybit improved access to crypto for users all around the world by supporting crypto purchases with 30 different fiat currencies. Usage of this feature is up nearly 6x since launch, with nearly 24,000 transactions per month.
- Launchpad and Launchpool. Bybit is an incubator for promising web3 products. In 2022, nearly 850,000 Bybit clients participated in Launchpad token launches.
- Spot Trading. In 2022, Bybit expanded its spot pair listings and now features 260 trading pairs allowing users to go further in trades and enjoy maximum profitability due to Bybit’s significant market depth and best-in-class liquidity.
- Grid Trading Bot. Grid trading bots are a brand new edition to Bybit’s line-up with an already available bot for the spot market, and a derivatives trading bot coming very soon.
“We are here so people can take advantage of what the world of web3 can offer,” said Zhou, during the session. “Whether you’re after the financial freedom, whether you’re after the tech innovation, or whether you’re using crypto to hedge a risk either with your local fiat or because of the pandemic. We are here to build adoption-ready products to help our users go into the world of crypto. Our mission is to empower crypto believers to achieve their dreams.”
Bybit is a cryptocurrency exchange established in March 2018 that offers a professional platform where crypto traders can find an ultra-fast matching engine, excellent customer service and multilingual community support. Bybit is a proud partner of Formula One racing team, Oracle Red Bull Racing, esports teams NAVI, Astralis, Alliance, Virtus.pro, Made in Brazil (MIBR), City Esports, and Oracle Red Bull Racing Esports, and association football (soccer) teams Borussia Dortmund and Avispa Fukuoka.
For more information please visit: https://www.bybit.com/
For updates, please follow Bybit’s social media platforms on
Stakeholder mapping, analysis, engagement and communication needs to be detailed to avoid business losses or even worse, a crisis. How can you do this effectively to prevent failure? ...
Data-driven business decisions have never been as crucial, especially in this era. MGBF leverages off, technology, experience and market presence to aid businesses in making accurate decisions. ...
MGBF provides comprehensive strategic advice and results-focused solutions to solve clients' problems in business-government relations so they can focus on their core business. ...
A critical business challenge is meeting the right decision-makers and potential buyers through the best channel and platform. How will you improve your business competency? ...
MGBF is hosting a networking session with Romania's global analyst, Radu Magdin, in Kuala Lumpur. Join the discussion on strategic shifts and conflict flash points that impact Malaysia’s international facing business.
Expanding on the Malaysian government's efforts to promote the country as a trade and investment destination of choice, MGBF will engage with the many industry leaders who announced multi-billion dollar commitments.
The global trend towards a sustainable future is driven by multiple forces. What does Malaysia have to do to achieve resilience at the corporate level while creating new business opportunities?
Special session: Cyberwarfare Waged on the Corporate Sector - Lessons from the Russia-Ukraine Crisis. Corporations are in a digital arms race that many don't realise. How does this relate to your organisation?
MGBF In The News
The classic knee-jerk reaction is to say, fire the coach, change the leadership of associations, and reduce the funding till they start performing better. This kind of negative reinforcement may work for kindergarten children, but we are dealing with high-performance adults – individuals much further along in their psychological and […]
Since its earliest tea plantations in 1929, Cameron Highlands has grown to become a key player in the agricultural landscape of Malaysia, producing 40 per cent of all vegetables grown. Despite Malaysia shifting its economic focus away from agriculture, the industry remains imperative for food security and the livelihoods of […]
Although at first glance the travel industry and the agricultural sector appear to have nothing in common, they actually share more than meets the eye. The economic benefits of tourism to the agricultural sector can be multiplied several times over. “Tourism brings the end consumers closer to the source, which […]
The Malaysia Global Business Forum (MGBF) recently held a high-level roundtable themed ‘Designing the Future of the Digital Economy’, attended by industry leaders and business associations. The guest of honour was Yang Berhormat Syerleena Abdul Rashid, the Member of Parliament (MP) for Bukit Bendera in Penang. The MP’s Special Session […]
The Malaysia Global Business Forum (MGBF) will be hosting a roundtable on ‘Designing the Future of the Digital Economy’ on 23 February 2023. It is the culmination of the first three MGBF Exclusive Roundtable Series titled ‘The Evolving Threat Matrix in the Digital Economy’ held throughout 2022. According to the […]
The Founding Chairman of the Malaysia Global Business Forum (MGBF), Nordin Abdullah, today spoke on Bernama TV’s leading English talk show, The Brief, hosted by Jessy Chahal, on the topic of a stable political reality and what that means for the Malaysian economy. Nordin said, “The first thing that it […]
More than 1,100 years ago, Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi was developing the mathematical formulas that we know today as algorithms which now have become so intertwined with the business fortunes of global media giants and the very fabric of geopolitics. A series of recent high level international reports have revealed […]
KSK Land has been recognised by the Malaysia Global Business Forum (MGBF) for its role in attracting high net-worth individuals to Malaysia post-pandemic. The first challenge in investor attraction is “selling” the country. In the context of Asia, Malaysia is competing with some very established investment destinations. The second […]
Malaysia, in particular Kuala Lumpur, continues to position itself as a regional centre to do business, educate a family and enjoy a global lifestyle. One company, KSK Land, has taken the lead in positioning itself and the city of Kuala Lumpur as a property investment destination for the global citizen […]
The upcoming budget represents an opportunity to build resilience in the critical sectors that will form the backbone of the country’s future-facing economic ambitions. This however needs to be achieved in the context of managing the community sectors most impacted by COVID-19 over the past two years. The Keluarga Malaysia (Malaysian Family) […]
Malaysia Global Business Forum (MGBF) has moved to support the creative economy as the overall economy moves into a recovery phase following the COVID19 pandemic. As a step in the direction of normalcy, the MGBF has agreed to host the art exhibition “I Know You’re Somewhere So Far” by one […]
Congratulations to Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob for taking up the mantle of the ninth prime minister of Malaysia. There is nothing normal about the situation; it could not have been scripted but it has kept the spectrum of media, mainstream and social, gripped. The first order of business for […]
In a stirring speech to the nation, President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. stamped his brand of leadership on the presidency, in his first act as the 46th president of the United State of America, it signaled several shifts. Perhaps the weather was foreboding with snow falling before the ceremony that […]
KUALA LUMPUR, 6 July 2022 – As the global economy continues to deal with unprecedented levels of disruption caused by the pandemic and the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, the convergence of energy security and food security issues has become a front-of-mind issue faced by policy makers and consumers alike. […]
KUALA LUMPUR, 23 June 2022 — Malaysia Global Business Forum (MGBF) ties up with scoutAsia to ensure that businesses are equipped with deeper regional insights. The past two years has seen a massive shift in the way businesses are conducted with digitisation, digitalisation and automation continuously being adopted to improve […]
KUALA LUMPUR, 25 May 2022 – The Malaysia Global Business Forum (MGBF)’s exclusive roundtable on ‘Security Concerns in Critical Value Chains’ was held in a hybrid setting yesterday at the Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The guest of honour was Yang Berbahagia Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Rafidah Aziz, former minister of […]
We live in the age of crisis. At the heart of any crisis is the threat of rapid change. Change too deep or too wide that the current coping mechanisms for an individual, corporation or government are unable to remain resilient. An unwelcome paradigm shift, like the proverbial spider, that […]
The Malaysia Global Business Forum (MGBF) has released a report following the roundtable on ‘Digital Resilience in the Corporate Sector’, which was recently held in Kuala Lumpur. In attendance as guest of honour was Deputy Minister of Communications and Multimedia, Datuk Zahidi Zainul Abidin. The report recommended several critical development […]
Trade and investment delegations will trickle back over the next few months, but the second half of the year should see considerable return of business travellers. It was learnt that over 50 per cent of international business chambers and industry associations surveyed will consider sending exploratory teams to Malaysia during […]