A CALL FOR ENTRIES!
2016 YOUTH CITIZEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION
MOBILIZING YOUTH-LED INNOVATIONS ON THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
– Deadline for entries is 30 June, 2016 –
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition invites again young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champions and implements one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
The deadline for submission of ideas and projects is 30 June 2016.
Winners of the competition will be announced in the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2016 and will receive international recognition.
Visit the interactive website www.youth-competition.org to submit entries that will be posted for online voting and feedback from the public. Through the competition process, youth entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to optimize their ideas and develop their enterprise by receiving online training at the Entrepreneurship Campus and support from the global online community.
- Register Online!
- Submit Your Creative Ideas And Innovative Projects!
- Take A Free Online Training At The Entrepreneurship Campus!
- Enroll Friends And Colleagues To Post Comments And To Vote!
- Join A Global Community Of Creative Youth Entrepreneurs!
- Be A Changemaker For A Peaceful and Sustainable Planet!